1.2 By using the Service you agree to these General Terms, any Service Specific Terms and the Privacy Statement (collectively referred to as "Terms"). The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy. Please read them carefully.
- The Service
- Use of the Service
3.2 The Service may be used solely for purposes permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction. You may not reproduce, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use the Service for any public or commercial purpose.
3.3 Your account is strictly personal and shall not be used by any other person without your supervision. Neither shall you assign your account to any other person. You are in any event solely responsible for the use of the Service through your personal user account.
- Privacy and Personal Data
5.2 Venturas Limited may send you promotional information by SMS, email or other means of electronic communication. You may opt out of such communication if required by law. When using the Service, you may be exposed to commercial messages and advertisements.
- User Content and Submissions
6.2 Prohibited User Content under the Terms includes, without limitation, content which is offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred, harassment or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters" or unsolicited mass mailing, "spamming" or "phishing";
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, sexually explicit or any other indecent material;
- solicits passwords or personal data from other users; or
- Violates the rights of or harms or threatens the safety of other users or the Service.
- Intellectual Property Rights
7.2 Except for the limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferrable and revocable license granted to you for the sole purpose of your use of the service in compliance with the terms, you are not granted any ownership of or license to any intellectual property rights in our Service or in the content owned by us our partners that you access through the Service.
7.3 The trademarks, logos, domain names and any other similar signs or symbols which are displayed on the Website or as part of the Service are the registered and unregistered marks of Venturas Ltd. Nothing in the terms grants you the right to use any such marks.
7.4 All rights, title to and interest in User Content submitted by you will remain the exclusive property of you and/or your licensors. By submitting User Content, you grant us, or must procure that your licensors grant Venturas Limited, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferrable, sub-licensable, irrevocable and worldwide license to use, reproduce, store, modify, distribute, publish and create derivative works of such User Content for any purpose, commercial or otherwise. You represent and warrant that you own any User Content submitted by you or that you otherwise are entitled to submit such User Content and to grant us such license.
- Warranties and Disclaimers
9.2 The service is provided "as is". You acknowledge that the Service is not error-free. Venturas Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the availability, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, performance and quality of the Service.
11.2 Venturas Limited reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You shall cooperate in good faith with us in asserting any available defenses.
- Force majeure
14.2 We may also update or otherwise amend the terms, for instance to reflect changes to the service or changes to the law. The amendments will not have retroactive effect.
14.3 We will publish any amended terms on the website. Material changes will be notified more prominently. The amendments will enter into force when published on the Website or otherwise be communicated to you in an appropriate manner. Your continued use of the service after such publication or notification is considered as an acceptance of the amended terms. We encourage you to check the Website regularly. If you not agree to the amendments, you should discontinue your use of the Service.
14.4 You acknowledge that the content or features available when you order parts of the service might not be available at a later stage. For services or content that you have already purchased, we will notify you at least 30 days prior to any material changes, including price changes.
- Partial Invalidity
- Language versions
- Third party links
- Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution
This Privacy Statement (the "Privacy Statement") is provided by: Venturas Limited
Your privacy matters to us. Venturas Limited adheres to applicable privacy laws and is committed to protecting your privacy to provide a secure user experience. This Privacy Statement describes how we use your personal information, and how you may protect your privacy. In addition to this Privacy Statement, more specific provisions on privacy may follow from any service specific terms entered into by you when purchasing our services ("Service Specific Terms").
Personal information that we collectWhen you use Venturas Limited’s services (the "Service"), we may collect, use, store, disclose and transfer (collectively referred to as "use") personal information about you. Venturas Limited may collect a variety of information that may be linked to you as an individual, including
- information you give us when registering with the Service (such as name, email address, address, phone number, date of birth, gender); information that we get from your use of our Service or websites (such as IP address, hardware model and settings, operating system, browser type, network information, web beacons/pixel tags, cookies, and details of when, where and how you used the Service);
- information about our communication with you (such as customer support requests and feedback from you);
- information that we get from your payments (such as payment card number, amounts, and date and time of the payment);
- Information on geographical location we receive when you use location based services provided by us and have consented to sharing such information with us;
- Information we receive subject to your consent and/or applicable law when we link our service with the services of third parties, such as integration with social networks;
- Information we collect from third parties subject to your consent and/or applicable law;
- Information we receive when you subscribe to our newsletters.
How we use your personal informationWe use your personal information to provide, improve and promote our Service. In particular, we may use your personal information to:
- communicate with you, including to send you notices about purchases and about errors in the Service, and to respond to your queries and feedback;
- keep you posted on new services and upcoming events, provided that you have not opted out of receiving such communications;
- adjust the offer of the Service according to your age, including parental control;
- provide you with an overview of which parts of the Service you are currently using and have been using;
- ensure network integrity and avoid security breach;
- investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and violations of our Terms or applicable law; and improve the relevance of the Service and our communication and promotion to you (including to offer you tailored content by giving you relevant recommendations, search results and ads), such as by analyzing the content and Service that you use and like and by creating customer profiles (categories of customers depending on e.g. use of the Services, age and location).
How we use analytics toolsTo improve the Service and its relevance to you, we use web analytics tools from Google (Google Analytics) to analyze and process aggregated data collected through the use of the Service. The web analytics tool is widely used for statistics services by most Internet based service providers and generates detailed statistics about a website's traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales. The data collected through the use of our websites is processed by Google in an anonymous format (i.e. Google is not able to link the information to you) before returned to us. If you do not want that your (anonymized) use of the Service shall be part of the information submitted to Google, you may block Google Analytics by installing a plug-in to your web browser (Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on) which can be found here. In addition to using Google Analytics we may use similar web analytics tools provided by other parties.
How we may share your personal informationVenturas Limited may share your information in the way out below or as otherwise mandated by your specific consent and/or applicable laws. We may share information to our affiliates companies within the Group ("Affiliated Companies") and use it consistent with this Privacy Statement. We and our affiliates companies within the Group may also combine the information we receive from you with other information to provide and improve our products and services, content and advertising, or even to develop new services. In this way, we make sure that your user experience is seamless and that may enjoy the full benefit of what the Group has to offer;
- We may share information with third parties that perform services on our behalf to the extent required for their provision of such services.
- We may share information to partners and other third parties that provide services that you have chosen to link with our Service (such as social networks), including to post information on such third-party sites. Note that information you share on a forum chat room or social network may be visible to other individuals and may be read, copied and otherwise used by them. You are the sole responsible for sharing your personal data in this way and should take the necessary precautions to avoid unwanted use of the information you share.
- We may share information to third parties to improve their own services, however only to the extent that you have been informed specifically thereof and given your consent thereto.
- We may share information with third parties if reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law or governmental request, and to detect, prevent and enforce unauthorized use of the Service.