Academic Requirement for admission in University Monash Malaysia:
- High school, secondary school or A-Level with minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 50% or equivalent CGPA
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree with minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 60% or equivalent CGPA
English Language Requirement for admission in University Monash Malaysia:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline from Monash University
|English Language Requirement for admission in University Monash Malaysia
| Type of Program
|| Minimum Tofel Score
||Minimum Ielts Score
||Paper-based : 550 Internet-based : 79
|| Paper based: 550 (for International Business: 600) Internet-based : 79 ( for International Business: 100)
||Paper based: 577+ Internet-based : 85+
Monash International Merit Scholarship:
Eligibility for International students:
- International student.
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters.*
- Undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Must not be the recipient of any other scholarships, grants or financial incentives funded by Monash University or be sponsored by other bodies / institutions.
Note: the following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students studying Australian Year 12 (these students may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence).
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least 3 semesters.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
- You will be required to participate in at least three Marketing and/or Scholarship promotional activities. These activities include attendance at official scholarship functions and participating in marketing activities and networking events.