| Academic Requirement for admission in International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
Note: Applicants to all undergraduate programmes must have Mathematics subject (except for Bachelor of Arabic) and two other subjects in the intended field of study.
- At least three (3) principal passes in the General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced Level’ (GCE) ‘A’ Level Examination (UK Educational System) obtained in one sitting; OR
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum of six (6) subjects obtained in one sitting; OR
- Any other qualifications that are recognized by the Senate of the University as equivalent to the above
|| A Bachelor Degree with Honours (minimum 120 credit hours) with minimum CGPA of 3 out of 4 in relevant areas.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree with good grades or any other certificates recognised to be equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree and with relevant professional ecperience, AND
- A relevant Master’s degree with good grades
Language requirement for admission in International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) :
English and Arabic are the two primary languages used for instruction in the University, depending on the specific programme of study.
All international students who are going to apply for programmes with English as medium of instruction in IIUM are required to have Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOFEL)
or the test administered by the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
with the minimum required score below for different levels of study.
|English Language Requirement for admission in International Islamic University Malaysia ( IIUM)
| Type of Program
|| Minimum Tofel Score
||Minimum Ielts Score
Financial assistance and sponsors include:
- IIUM Ummatic Scholarship
- Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN) Loan
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) scholarship/loan
- Majlis Agama Islam Negeri Sembilan
- Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation
- Yayasan Sarawak
- Pinjaman Pendidikan Yayasan Negeri Sembilan
- Yayasan Sabah
- Yayasan Pahang
- Bank Negara Malaysia
- Petroleum Nasional Berhad
- Nestle Food (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd